Wednesday, October 2, 2013

#TellAllTweets Coming Friday 10/04/13

Mondays are not generally my favorite. Are they anyone's? But last Monday, Sept. 30, turned out to be a pretty good day. Why? I was invited to join Emily Faith and Nola Sarina, along with several other authors, at #TellAllTweets Friday Night Romance Author Twitter Party. This promises to be a fun time, bringing authors and readers together to chat about all things romance and lights out.

If you love romance, writing, or reading, come on over to Twitter. Use #TellAllTweets to join the party, 8pm EST. There will be questions and answers, so if you have any you'd like to ask, here's the perfect opportunity. Be ready readers, because the authors will be asking you questions too. Questions such as what do you like, expect, and want from your reading experience.

I feel like I've been invited to sit at the cool kids' table. Now I'm inviting you. One more reason to be excited about Friday. I'll tweet you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! I hope you've enjoyed the blog.