Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Maiden Blog

My first blog entry. Hmm… what to say? *Taps finger on chin*

It has to be good, right? It must be witty and humorous, something all new authors will flock to. I need about a million followers, so I can say I’m a success.

My intentions are good. I ‘intend’ to blog regularly about all the fabulous information for authors I find. Writing well, perfecting queries, finding dream agents, and getting published will be my topics. Plus, I’ll probably throw in a few personal stories as well, why not? It’s my blog *smiling like mad woman*.

Will anyone actually read this or will it be alone out there, on some server in the ‘cloud’, never discovered, never read? I don’t know at this point. Right now, I’m still trying to figure out how it all works.

Follow my blog, to see how it goes for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! I hope you've enjoyed the blog.