Friday, February 22, 2013

Blog FAIL Days... with gifs ;)

So, here we are... February 22. Fifty-three days into the New Year. Have I blogged like I planned? Have I even come close. Um.... NO!


funny gifs
A BIG-FAT-FLAILING-FAIL-NO.

Now, don't get me wrong... I've got some excuses... I ALWAYS got some excuses.

Like

        this

              is
             
                how
               
                      it's

                            been:

                  Everyday, I start out in serious need of coffee.
funny gifs
Crap!

funny gifs
It's hard to get going.

Until I get the coffee brewed. Then I'm all
funny gifs
Hurry up and gimme the damned coffee already!


But once I down some java....
funny gifs
I start feeling a little better about the day.
So I try to jump in the ring...
              funny gifs
Again... fail.

Then all day, as I try to accomplish my goals, I'm like

funny gifs
AND
No matter how hard I work to get it all done, trying to type all the letters and words.... you know,

funny gifs
'the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' and all that...

Yeah, well... it doesn't always get done. 

Even when I tell myself to get off my ass and
JUST DO IT.
                  funny gifs
               
     Some days, I look at my computer screen so long, I'm all
                funny gifs


But there are those days, when I get to CP some of #TheOffBeats

awesome work and then I'm all...

                                        funny gifs

               and happy-n-shit. Because my CPs are amazing authors! 

Of course, there are the parts of the day when I have to deal with my children... I have two... teens.... girls. It kinda looks like this most of the time.

                                       funny gifs


     Because, as many of you know, I live on Teenage Drama Island.

               On the days when they're at each other like this


                                funny gifs

                             I seriously wish someone would....
    funny gifs
   JUST SHOOT ME!


So.... those are a few reasons I've not been blogging like I wanted to this year. Not sure it will get any better in the near future. Sorry, guys, you get what you get, so don't throw a fit. ;)

What keeps you from getting done the things you want to do? Let us know in the comments!

Thank you to several of my Tweeps who've inspired me lately to dive into using gifs... it was way more work than I thought it'd be, finding what I wanted, but still a ton of fun. I need to know more places to get cool gifs. If you know of some, leave it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! I hope you've enjoyed the blog.