I could name sixteen things off the top of my head I didn't do in 2012 but should have. Too late now, the year is over. However, that's the wonderful thing about a brand new year... we get a whole new set of minutes to tick away until the end is upon us again.
There are a lot of time stealers I intend to watch for... fiddle-fartin' around on Twitter and reading about writing are two of them. Not that I don't LOVE Twitter and don't intend to be on Twitter this year, I do and I will. Although, the vast amount of time I spent there in 2012 will have to be whittled down in 2013 if I'm going to actually do the things I have in mind before the stroke of midnight on December 31, 2013.
What things would I like to get done?
- Snag my dream agent
- Finish my new WIP. I'm only a few thousand words in, but would really love to finish it by midyear.
- Shed the fifteen pounds I've packed on over the last twelve months.
- Plant and maintain a vegetable garden
- Blog at least twice per week (even if they are short and sweet blogs)
- Clean out a few of my hording spots (closets and the sad space I like to call an office).
- Paint the rest of the house, which has been waiting for the last four years to be painted.
What things are on YOUR 'TO DO' list for 2013? What things will you have to either give up or limit to ensure your 'to do' list gets the attention it deserves? Share in the comments below and inspire the rest of us!